Monday 22 August 2011

Reverting Back

I realised that in the last week that I had reverted back to the girl I was when I started this blog. I have managed to put my relationship in jeopardy because of it.
I am disappointed with myself.
I guess that my only defence is that I have been lonely. I have had time to over think things that has ultimately caused me to make myself unhappy.
It has meant that I have put unnecessary pressure on the person I love.
To top things all off, this week has been one where everything happened all at once for the both of us, we both needed each other and we both couldn't there for one another.
It has been a massive lesson. One that I dont ever want to repeat. One that never should have happend.
I never want to go back there again. Its not me anymore.
I hope that we can get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment