Wednesday 24 August 2011

Going To The Mattresses Whilst Not Becoming A Mat

Another day with no word, but then again, it has only just started!
I should really go to the gym, but I'm not really feeling it. Probs best as well because my arse is still in a lot of pain.. If I don't go I will go tomorrow as I have promised my P.T that I will go 3 times a week before I see him in 3 weeks time. Also if I go tomorrow I will see him so that he can change some of the weights down as there is NO WAY I can/will be able to lift them!
I'm getting my hair cut at 12. Nothing drastic, just a trim as I am trying to grow it, but I feel that it has been long enough since the last one (4 months). I might also see if I can catch up with some mates for a drink..
It is important to carry on with everything. I miss him like crazy, but I understand and I don't want to put pressure on him because that will not end well. But I am not going to sit around moping and feeling sorry for myself because its just not going to get me anywhere, and its just not me anymore.
I hope that he is okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment