Wednesday 3 August 2011

Almost Two Decades.

This will be my last post as a teenager. As of saturday, I turn 20.... I'm not looking forward to it because it  means that I will have to start becoming a proper adult soon, which is a little bit daunting.
Not a lot has happend since my last post unfortunately. All I have been doing is working and gyming.
Him and I text all day, from the moment we wake up to the moment one of us goes to bed. I know, its incredible sad, but we never run out of things to say and its a good substitute for him not actually being here (but he is back in 6 weeks and a day!) We are still really happy with our decision, and it feels so good and right for us to be together.
I have managed to book the weekend off so that I can have the best time possible when realising that I will be two decades old. On the day itself I am going to talk to him on skype, and open my present that he sent (he spent a small fortune so that it would arrive on time) in front of him. Then I am going up to London to have lunch with my family, hopefully without the drama that we usually have, and then spend a few days with some people from uni. So it should be good.
My confidence is on such a high, going to the gym regularly and the sun being out has made me feel so much better and in control. Also having the knowledge that even though He is over 40000 miles away, he is still there for me every step of the way, really makes me feel like I can accept myself for who I am.
It has been noted that I seem more confident than a month ago, and I plan to keep going up.
I know there is still a long way to go, but I am starting to realise that I'm not as bad as I thought I was.
Best keep this up!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday for tomorrow. Ah to be young again... wait scrub that it was a pain. Nice to be old and not give a damn about what anyone else thinks.

    ReplyDelete