Wednesday 5 October 2011

Swings and Roundabouts

This week has been my first week of 'lectures'. I don't know if I can really call them that because they have really just been introductions to each of the modules that I am doing this year.
This has posed a question: Why did I choose them?!?! What was I thinking? They are so DULL. The only module I am actually looking forward to is the one that starts in Semester 2, in January.
I am also already bored of hearing about how important the Dissertation is next year, how its worth double the amount of credits and how we have to choose something that we enjoy, but something that we can gather data/do research for in the summer, etc. WE KNOW.
This week is the easy week. Next week all my seminars and practicals kick off, which is going to be even more exciting.... Also means that I'm going to have to start doing work as I have an exam in just over 2 weeks and many assignments due in before Christmas.
One thing I can be grateful for is that I do actually get a reading week.. Plans are still up in the air for it at the moment, but I plan to do something or go somewhere.
Also I am actually having a good time still. Loving being with my friends and getting back into the gym on a regular basis. So really, all is well up here. Hoping to go out at the end of the week with everyone, funds permitted! (Didn't go out last night as expected, but not actually a bad thing as I did make my 9 o'clock)
One thing I have learnt since my last post: I shouldn't be allowed my phone when I am drunk...

No comments:

Post a Comment