Wednesday 12 October 2011

Coping?


I haven't really done all that much since my last post. Just been going about usual university life, except with a lot less going out.
I went to a house warming party on Saturday night. It started off a bit slow as people just stuck with their friends. This was until the alcohol started to be in full flow. I'm not going to lie, I did get quite drunk. It turned out to be a good night, een though I had the constant teasing of one of my course friends by my house mate... Turned it a little bit more exciting when another friend got involved and I had to defend myself that I didn't fancy this guy by out right offending him. This didn't really matter though and 4 of us walked home at about 2.30 in the morning. It was all good until my housemate decided to leave me and my course mate to 'bond'. Our version of bonding was stealing a sign from a bollard and him lugging it home to have cheese on toast. I had a a serious case of the giggles at this point and, to be honest, I was far too drunk. Just needed my bed.
That is probably the most exciting thing that has happened to me this week.
Oh, except for the fact that my reading week plans have fallen though. I would love to say I was surprised, but I am really not. Guess I knew it would happen and I think that that is why I kept putting off buying the tickets. Just didn't want to waste the money if I bought them too early.
All I want to do now is to go home to a warm house and be looked after. It sounds pathetic, but I just want a hug from someone who really cares about me, and I honestly don't know who that is any more. (Except from my ma!)

No comments:

Post a Comment