Wednesday 6 July 2011

Sunny Dispositions

Even though I haven't had a nights sleep with out nightmares for the last few days, overall I am happier than I have been in a while.
I don't know exactly why, but I feel like I'm back in control of my life, and therefore can concentrate on the exploration of my self confidence.
I went to the gym this morning, and don't worry, I didn't go on the running machine, I went on the cross trainer instead and did my ab work and weights. I'm going to repeat this until my foot heals and I can go running again. Might finally shift those few pounds that I have gained recently......
Its a month to my birthday now. It's not a particularly big one, but I have booked the weekend of it off just incase someone decides to throw me a party (not a hint btw, I'm honestly not that fussed). I had completely forgotten how close it was until the parent asked me what I wanted. No idea. SO had a look around and decided that a pair of rollar skates was the best thing. Why? Because they are AWESOME! The parent also suggested that she takes me away on a long weekend to one of the many European cities I want to go. I declined. Not because I don't want to go, but because I feel that for the next few years I want to go on holiday with my friends and not with my mother. Fair?
So I would say that after a blip, my confidence is back on the up and I am happy.
I'm sorting out my 2 shelves in the big wardrobe we have this afternoon. Who knows what I may find....

No comments:

Post a Comment