Monday 18 July 2011

Seemingly Never Ending Positivity

Not much has really happened since my last post, except for the fact that I feel more and more positive and confident with everyday that comes.
I really don't know why, but I just feel... happy.
I have chosen the roller skates that I want (they are some proper vintage white ones that im going to put coloured laces into) and have even found a bike that I want to get for when I learn.
I saw Harry Potter when it came out on Friday. It was so good! I really recommend it to anyone, even if you don't like HP, just go and see it for the CGI - its the best I have seen in a while. However, I did cry in it which I am a bit embarrassed by.. Hopefully no one saw (which is a bit of a contradiction as I have just told the world...)
Also, Me and Him are the best we've ever been. I don't why, there is really no reason why we should be in such a good place, but we are. I really have faith in our relationship and I think that if we survive this 2 months apart (and there is not doubt in my mind that we wont) that we can get though anything.
There has only been a little downer on my mood since wednesday, and that was that work messed up my pay by either getting my hours wrong or by paying me under min. wage. Whatever it is, I am sorting it out tomorrow.
People have said that I appear more confident of late.
I hope that I can carry on and keep being this new and improved me!

No comments:

Post a Comment