Thursday 10 November 2011

My Apologies

I know that my posts have been some what boring of late. I can't really explain why, but I can guess that it because I am at uni and nothing really THAT exciting has happened.
And its not going to get any more exciting either.
If you are following me on Twitter, you would of seen me tweet (a lot) recently about the Assignments I have in at the end of term. I have 3, to be exact, and they are in for the 29th of this month and the 8th and 13th of next month. They are all HUGE. I have know about them since the start of term, and the largest of the 3 I could have been working on since then. But I haven't. I have left it all until I have only a month to do all of them. My own fault really.
Also, I spent a huge amount of money last week, too much to be disclosed, that I now can't afford to go out for the next 3 weeks. I guess this is good, because it means that I can work more effectively. But still. I do actually like having the small social life that I have! Makes me actually want my father to come and visit so he can take me food shopping...
However, I would not have spent any less last week. I had an amazing week, seeing old friends, making new ones and spending time with person that I love. Shame I was ill for the start really, but hey ho, can't have it all!!
I had an odd conversation with a good friend last night that threw me a bit. He asked me about my relationship with Him and I told him that we knew where we stood with each other and it was too hard to try and explain further, but our 'situation' was good. My friend then went on to say that guys don't like damaged goods and that the right person for me is just around the corner whilst reminding me that Uni is about finding myself. Right. Interesting. So I told him that actually I was really happy actually just being by myself and not having to worry about it. He then persisted that the right one was around the corner and that will be ok. He just didn't want to except the fact that I didn't want a boyfriend at the moment. In the end I just told him that if the right guy was just around the corner then he can stay there for the next few years (or something to that effect).
I really am happy being 'unattacted' and just enjoying being me. I honestly don't want a boyfriend. I'm all good.
So sorry again about the boringness and the lack of any drama, but I hope you understand why! But if something really exciting goes down, you lot will be the first to know.
Oh, if you havent tried it already, Brothers Toffee Apple Cider is EPIC. Just saying, and not promoting binge drinking in any way....

Song of the moment: 'Time' by Chase and Status.

No comments:

Post a Comment