Sunday 25 September 2011

Returning To The Cold

I got back yesterday evening.
When we actually got back into Newcastle, I felt optimistic. Just driving over the Tyne Bridge and though the centre of town, past the university, made me feel better.
However, when I got to the house it left me. I guess its because everyone else has been here for a month or more, but it was just a bit awkward.
I really did try to get included in everything that was going on, but it just didn't seem to be happening. I recon that being exhausted and full of flu didn't really help, but still.
So I gave up and went and unpacked all my stuff so that the Ma could take some of the bags back down with her. Not all the photos are up on my wall yet, but here it is:


Bit of a cupboard, but it'll do. It now looks like my room rather than an empty box.
Today has been a lot better. Been chilling with my flat mate and just having a general catch up. Later I am going over to see my mates who live 10 mins away.
Hopefully it will all seem better when everyone has settled down and the routine is back.
I said I will give it the term, and I am going to make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment