Monday 19 March 2012

Short and Sweet

So I know I havent posted in about 2 weeks now, but there really hasn't been much going on!
Just had the end of term, so that means that I had my DRP to hand in and therefore I getting that done. I also cooked for both sets of girls, which was lovely.
Apart from that there really hasn't been anything going on.
Except, I am going on my field trip to Morocco toady.. well I go to the airport in about an hour! I am a bit apprehensive really, as I don't think that its actually going to be fun.. but I am going with one of my best friends and we are going to try and make as much of a holiday out of it as possible.
Therefore, I promis that when I get back that I will write a long post about the trip, the good and the bad, and put up some pf the pictures that I take!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment