Monday 13 February 2012

A Generic Update

Since I have been back, I have been trying to make the best of a bad situation.
This hasn't been as hard as I thought, as I now spend of of my time out the flat doing things.
I have met some new people that are helping me make sure that I have a plan for every week, and are just the nicest people in the world (I already feel like I owe them so much), and my course friends are also being massive stars and helping as much as they can.
He has been great as well. We are being really good at being there for each other and I am so excited for when he comes up in about 2 weeks!
Went to my dads this weekend, which was actually enjoyable. So much so, I am returning this coming weekend. I don't know if it is just the fact that I am getting fed good food and that it is warm, or if it is the combination of that and the fact that my dad is really making a effort for the first time that meant that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Don't be fooled though, I am still wary, but I am willing to give him a chance.
I am now staying in the North nest year, so the quest has started for a room to rent. Although, I have completely lost interest in my course, so finding the will power to od the work that I need to do at the moment (and is A LOT), is proving very tricky!
Tomorrow is Valentines Day. I'm not a big one for it really, but I have planned a small something for Him. Hope that you get a little bit of love tomorrow, even if its just from your mum!
So, things aren't as bad as they could be. I wouldn't say that I was happy, but I'm not in the place that I was 2/3 months ago.
Just need to keep myself busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment