Sunday 18 December 2011

'There Ain't No Reason'

Well overall its been a somewhat bad past two weeks.
It started with receiving some news that provoked me into saying and doing something I was convinced was right, but now I look back after having said it and 'realised it' so suddenly, if in fact it is what I want or, in fact, is actually true. But there is nothing I can really do about it now. Just something that I have to live with and move on from.. Hoping that there really will be a silver lining to the rather sad, dark and painful cloud.
Then went out on the Wednesday of the same week, where I got my drink spiked. I have no memory of what happen after about 1am. All I do know is that I woke up in my bed with my one of my flat mates in it also and the other sleeping on the floor because they though I was going to choke on my own vomit. Lovely.
Friday I then went up to Edinburgh to see my Uncle and his family as an escape from it all and to spend some quality time with him. It was that night that it really all kicked off.
I woke up at 4am on saturday morning with a temperature of 38.7 degrees but was shivering and all my  muscles ached. I got taken to the doctors at 8, when they opened, and got told that I had the worst case of the flu the doctor has ever seen. All I can say is thank god I was with my Uncle and his family, as I was ill up to.... yesterday. Almost went into hospital after 4 days because I started throwing up any water I was  drinking...
It did mean that I missed my last week of term, which included a hand-in date which has now been pushed to the middle of the holidays )I have no idea how I am going to hand that in), and so I didn't get to go out with the people I wanted and see people that I havent seen since the start of term.
So it hasn't really been a great festive period so far.
I have come back to my home town tonight, where I thought I would have a job to tie me over, but they forgot to tell me they didn't need any casuals this holidays.
I dont know what to do.
They say bad things happen in threes, but I guess, when your on a roll, your on a roll.

'There Ain't No Reason' - Brett Dennon

No comments:

Post a Comment